This is the third circular of the EMMI-workshop 'Quarks, Hadrons, and the Phase Diagram of QCD' containing additional information on our workshop.
- Concerning accommodation we have reserved rooms according to the dates you have provided. IF YOU HAVE NOT YET PROVIDED FINAL DATES PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. The hotel will provide you with an electronic confirmation soon.
- The conference fee can be paid either in cash when registering at the conference or can be transfered in advance to the following bank account:
Account Holder: Jochen Wambach
Bank: Sparkasse Darmstadt
IBAN: DE50 5085 0150 0105 0611 10
Please indicate the keywords 'Workshop St.Goar' and your name on your bank transfer.
- On the web-page you find a list of participants on http://crunch.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de/qhpd/participants.html as well as a (preliminary) program on http://crunch.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de/qhpd/program_wt.html. Please check that the time-slot allocated to your talk does not interfere with your travel plans. If this is the case, please inform us.
- For those of you who have not yet done so: Please provide us with a title of your talk!
- On Tuesday, the afternoon is free for either private discussions, a castle tour or walks along the Rhein valley. From the hotel it is possible to reach the Loreley rock on foot.
- Please note that lunch and dinner at the hotel is included in the conference fee on conference days, i.e. dinner on Sunday, both, lunch and dinner, on Monday-Wednesday and lunch on Thursday. Accompanying persons will have to pay these meals separately.
- Registration is open on Sunday from 17:00-19:00 and Monday from 08:00-09:00 and 14:00-15:00.
If you need further assistance or information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With best regards,
Christian S. Fischer, Axel Maas, and Jan M. Pawlowski
Last changed: 22nd of July 2009