This is the third circular of the workshop 'Quarks, Gluons, and Hadronic Matter under Extreme Conditions II' containing additional information on our workshop.
- Some details on reaching the conference hotel are available at http://crunch.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de/qghxm/how.html.
- Concerning accommodation we have reserved rooms according to the dates you have provided. You should have received a confirmation of the hotel by now. If you want to change the dates of your stay, please communicate directly with the hotel.
- The conference fee of 276 Euro can be paid either in cash when registering at the conference or can be transfered in advance to the following bank account:
Account Holder: Christian Fischer- QHPT2013
Bank: Sparkasse Giessen
IBAN: DE40 5135 0025 0005 2218 89
Please indicate the keywords 'Workshop St.Goar' and your name on your bank transfer.
- On the web-page you find a list of participants on http://crunch.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de/qghxm/participants.html as well as a (preliminary) program on http://crunch.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de/qghxm/Program.pdf. Please check that the time-slot allocated to your talk does not interfere with your travel plans. If this is the case, please inform us.
- On Tuesday, during the afternoon there will be a guided tour to the castle ruins next to the hotel. These ruins are the largest complex of this type in Germany, and once controlled shipping on the Rhine river.
- Please note that lunch and dinner at the hotel is included in the conference fee on conference days, i.e. dinner on Sunday, both lunch and dinner, on Monday-Wednesday and lunch on Thursday. Accompanying persons will have to pay these meals separately.
- The conference area is in the 'Tagungsvilla'.
- Registration is open on Sunday from 16:30-18:30 and Monday from 08:30-09:00 and 15:00-15:40 in the conference area. There you will also receive the financial support for the hotel.
- W-LAN is available in the conference area and in part of the rooms.
If you need further assistance or information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With best regards,
Christian S. Fischer, Stefan Leupold, and Axel Maas